- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
I thought it would be interesting to know who your marketing gurus are. Follow the link to blogstampede. Let’s see who the real marketing gurus are, and why. http://blogstampede.com/form/show-form.php?key=MTM0NzA6MTY2 Share
Brands develop over time and one of the most over looked branding exercises required by any company is to pro-position. By this, I mean that leading brands remain leading brands because they do not rest on their positioning laurels and … Continue reading
Watching US TV it is hard to believe that there was no DTC Pharma TV advertising before 1997. It was then that Michael Friedman, at that time a deputy commissioner of the United States Food and Drug Administration, announced the … Continue reading
The Superbowl is over, the packers beat the Steelers, but what really seems to matter these days is what was the best ad. Every year we hear more and more in advance about what the ads, we get sneak previews … Continue reading