- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Monthly Archives: March 2011
This post was first published at http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com/articles/apple-day-keeps-competition-away I am listed as one of the Think About CRM Thinkers. If there is one company that continues to generate exceptional levels of consumer loyalty and long time retention, it’s Apple. This week, they … Continue reading