- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This post was exclusively written for http://www.consumergoodsclub.com where I am a pro blogger. The post was first published on that site. Global marketing management is all about figuring the sweet spot and the nuances behind what’s global and what’s local. … Continue reading →
This post was first published at http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com where I am one of the CRM thinkers. It is estimated that the average human being living in the 21st Century is subjected to more visual, oral, visceral and sensual information in a … Continue reading →