- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Category Archives: Brand Loyalty
This post was first published at http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com where I am a pro blogger. If you listen to our politicians, the way that we are going to get out of our current tough financial environment will be by small, local businesses … Continue reading
This post was first published as a part of the Global Brand Project, a discussion on global brands and marketing that I write as a pro blogger for the Consumer Goods Club (http://www.consumergoodclub.com) I want to tell you about a … Continue reading
This post was first published at http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com/articles/apple-day-keeps-competition-away I am listed as one of the Think About CRM Thinkers. If there is one company that continues to generate exceptional levels of consumer loyalty and long time retention, it’s Apple. This week, they … Continue reading