- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Category Archives: Benefits
This post was first published as a part of the Global Brand Project, a discussion on global brands and marketing that I write as a pro blogger for the Consumer Goods Club (http://www.consumergoodclub.com) I want to tell you about a … Continue reading
This post was first published at http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com/articles/apple-day-keeps-competition-away I am listed as one of the Think About CRM Thinkers. If there is one company that continues to generate exceptional levels of consumer loyalty and long time retention, it’s Apple. This week, they … Continue reading
Brands develop over time and one of the most over looked branding exercises required by any company is to pro-position. By this, I mean that leading brands remain leading brands because they do not rest on their positioning laurels and … Continue reading
It’s disappointing that there is such a high percentage of brand communications that simply don’t have a good idea. That’s shareholders money, bonuses for employees and funds for research and development going down the drain. Marchitects make sure that every … Continue reading