- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Category Archives: Brand Leadership
This post was first published as a part of the Global Brand Project, a discussion on global brands and marketing that I write as a pro blogger for the Consumer Goods Club (http://www.consumergoodclub.com) I want to tell you about a … Continue reading
With increasing regulation and restrictions on communications for pharmaceutical companies, there has never been a greater need than in the current global and local market environments to make sure your brands are competitive. Ironically, however, it looks like companies are … Continue reading
It’s very easy to be cynical when a major organization announces a rebranding exercise. It appears in one case, that KLM who announced their rebranding in2008 are true believers in the power of their brand and are continue to invest … Continue reading
Why is it that so many communications investments fail to deliver? We find that often it’s because the foundations for the communications are weak, using the same sort of trite category characterizations that create a world of sameness instead of … Continue reading