- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Category Archives: Pharma Marketing
Watching US TV it is hard to believe that there was no DTC Pharma TV advertising before 1997. It was then that Michael Friedman, at that time a deputy commissioner of the United States Food and Drug Administration, announced the … Continue reading
It’s disappointing that there is such a high percentage of brand communications that simply don’t have a good idea. That’s shareholders money, bonuses for employees and funds for research and development going down the drain. Marchitects make sure that every … Continue reading
With increasing regulation and restrictions on communications for pharmaceutical companies, there has never been a greater need than in the current global and local market environments to make sure your brands are competitive. Ironically, however, it looks like companies are … Continue reading