- Toronto Advertising on Events
- Donna Williams on CRM is dead: popularity and penetration are the keys to marketing success.
- Brad Olsen on Understanding Customer Loyalty
- Stop branded DTC Advertising? | The Marchitect on Where’s the BIG idea in your communications?
- Porfirio Bonno on Is social media killing your career brand?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In my last post I asked whether the CRM industry is ready willing and able to service the many small and medium sized businesses who could be potential customer. This post looks at how businesses should use their own systems … Continue reading
In recent posts I have been developing the manifesto for the Global Brand Project and found that my perspective resonates with many marketers working in both global and local roles. I saw a presentation that really caught my attention this … Continue reading
According to research by the Customer Insights Center of the University of Groningen and MIcompany MetrixLab who specialize in customer analytics and market, IKEA delivers the best customer service. These awards were given yesterday an the annual Customer Performance Awards … Continue reading
Free Live Webinar: Identifying and targeting the bull’s eye customer – LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE: Apply early to secure your seat Join us for a Webinar on January 27 Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/393296750 If you … Continue reading